Technical Project Lead Europe
Berlin, Berlin, GermanyEuropean Projects
This is Allego
Allego is the leading company for charging solutions to companies, cities and EV drivers throughout Europe. We provide end to end charging services that goes from location analysis, location engineering, hardware, EV Cloud platform to project management and operations. In that way we see to it that the EV driver has a seamless charging experience. Our goal is to contribute to zero emission mobility and allow EV drivers to charge at the right place, at the right speed. The mobility market is emerging and changing rapidly. With our proven track record, our pan European coverage and extensive experience, we keep driving forward with confidence.
As Allego is growing we are increasingly recognized as the preferred partner for several high profile and quality driven industrials. To keep up with the demand in these partnerships, we are always keen to add new colleagues to our team.
On short notice we are now looking for a Technical Project Lead Europe
This is the job
this new and demanding position, you are in charge of coordinating all technical and engineering communication and activities for a
European High Power Charging network, starting off this year in two major
European countries. You will work closely with internal Allego teams on all
technical aspects of station design. And of course you align with our external
partners to co-create the technical setup of the charging network. You will
have technical control over the project and therefore you will play a key role
in its success.
Your main missions will be:
- Participation on the basic concept of the stations in collaboration with our partner, integrating the various associated technological features (chargers, canopy, station layout, specific digital devices);
- Client technical interfaces;
- Follow-up and update of the technical project road map under the supervision of the CTO Allego;
- Supervision and validation of detail and execution engineering developed locally by partners
- Regulatory monitoring, in particular on the adequacy of the general concept and the equipment of the stations with the local regulation;
- Development and monitoring of stations commissioning process;
- Implementation of online corrective monitoring based on site feedback. Analysis and on-site intervention for significant incident issues.
This is you (we hope)
You have extensive experience as a technical project manager and you have proven skills in organizing, coordinating and managing complex (technical) requests from partners/clients. You have outstanding communication skills and collaborate perfectly with others, while you are comfortable working alone and carrying responsibility. Also:
- You are a graduate of electrical engineering or a technician with several years of electrical and civil engineering experience acquired within an integrator an engineering or an energy operator company.
- Any experience and/or knowledge of high-power EV charging systems will be appreciated.
- You operate with a high level of autonomy and great technical flexibility.
- You are curious and stay on top of the technological developments that are relevant to your job.
- Fluency in English and German is essential (beginners refrain), a third European language will be appreciated
This is our offer
A challenging job in a fast-paced, dynamic and very goal-oriented environment in a team full of EV enthusiasts working on a high profile, high quality and prestigious project. You will have the opportunity to get involved in- and work with the latest developments in the EV industry.
It goes without saying that this position is accompanied by a competitive salary and interesting fringe benefits. At Allego you choose your own challenges, we will make education and training available to you.
If you are interested in working at Allego we look forward to receiving your English resume and motivational letter via the direct link.