Senior Operations Process Manager
Arnhem, Gelderland, NetherlandsOperations
This is Allego
Allego is the leading company for charging solutions to EV drivers throughout Europe. We provide an end-to-end charging service that goes from location analysis, location engineering, hardware, EV Cloud platform to project management and operations. In that way we see to it that the EV driver has a seamless charging experience. Our goal is to contribute to zero emission mobility and to allow EV drivers to charge at the right place, at the right speed. The mobility market is emerging and changing rapidly. With our proven track record, our European coverage and extensive experience, we keep driving forward with confidence.
The central operations team is the responsible the operational quality of our charging network and boosting the utilization.
For our Operations team we are looking for a Senior Operations Process Manager.
The Operations team is the driver behind Allego’s operational performance. Continuously looking for the next step change. With a data driven approach we detect potential and develop solutions within the centrally managed processes. Implementation is done in close corporation with the regional operational teams.
The Senior Operations Specialist is at the core of detecting the need for change.
- You have an end-to-end responsibility to align all relevant stakeholders in the initiation and execution of continuous improvement and change projects.
- You have the ability to collect and prioritize the requests and manage our change backlog.
- You ensure that requirements are documented and validated with stakeholders.
- You are the linking pin towards our (IT) development teams.
- Together with the IT program managers you ensure swift and qualitative delivery.
- After delivery you ensure for a qualitative implementation over the Allego organization.
- In case of operational incidents, you have the ability to manage a crisis team.
Together with the Director of Operations you manage the operational results and drive for operational excellence and increase of network utilization.
This is you:
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Education: Preferably a Master’s degree in Science or Engineering.
- Data driven and an end-to-end process approach.
- Problem solver with the ability to address the root cause.
- You are able to influence senior decision-makers on topics related to the process, as well as inspire operational process users in design and implementation.
- You have a near native level in English, Dutch is a plus.
- You are located in the Netherlands and you are able to visit our office in Arnhem.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a plus.
- Knowledge or experience with scrum processes is a plus.
- Hands-on mentality.
We offer an exciting challenge in a thriving industry. You will get colleagues that are driven to make a difference in achieving zero emission mobility, knowing that working together is the only way of making impact. You get a challenging job in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment. We’ll offer you a competitive salary, depending on education and experience of course.
If you are interested in working at Allego we look forward to receiving your resume and motivation letter via the direct link.