Arnhem, Gelderland, NetherlandsLegal
This is Allego
Allego is the leading company for fast and ultra-fast charging solutions to companies and consumers throughout Europe. We deliver charging facilities ranging from regular home charging to state-of-the-art high power charging that can be used by all electric cars and every EV driver, providing a seamless charging experience. Our goal is to contribute to zero emission mobility and allow EV drivers to charge at the right place with the right speed. The EV market is emerging and changing rapidly. With our proven track record and long experience, we keep driving forward with confidence.
We currently have an opening in our Legal department for a Legal Counsel.
A bit more about the job
The Legal and Corporate Affairs team advises on matters related to general legal issues, compliance and governance issues surrounding Allego's management. Due to the growth in the Electric Mobility sector and the many challenges we are still facing, we are looking for an additional Legal Counsel. As Legal Counsel you will advise – in an international setting - on legal topics that are relevant for the Electric Mobility sector, monitor new regulation, create standard legal templates and assist colleagues in for example Sales, Procurement, R&D and IT, with reviewing, negotiating and drafting contracts.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Negotiation of commercial contracts (procurement contracts, location contracting, non-disclosure agreements with multiple different parties);
- Coordination of contracts from a legal perspective (lifecycle and risk assessment, dispute management);
- Discussion partner of all aspects of the business as well as a line of defense for compliance and risk related matters;
All of this will not just be done by yourself, but in close cooperation and with support of your colleagues in the team.
This is you ( we hope )
You hold a university master’s degree in Dutch law and have broad experience in a commercial legal position either in-house or as a registered lawyer. In addition to this you have a proven track record in (international) contract law, general terms & conditions, and corporate law. Any knowledge of energy law, procurement law and/or IT law is a plus. Even if the Electric Mobility sector might be new for you, you are confident that you will find your way easily, as you are known for understanding a business and its context quickly. Furthermore you recognize yourself in the following:
- You are eager to learn, highly self-motivated and demonstrate strong organizational skills.
- You are self-reliant and work independent. You take ownership over your actions and have the ability to focus, deliver and make deadlines.
- Your flexibility, integrity and practical attitude fits our fast-paced environment.
- You have experience working in an international environment.
- You have good communication skills, both orally and in writing.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English. If you happen to speak German and/or French as well, that would be great.
- Last but not least: you are a true team player and like to work together with colleagues all around the company.
This is our offer
A challenging job in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment. A competitive salary depending on education and experience. A good package of secondary conditions, including end of year premium, pension and a personal budget. At Allego you choose your own challenges, we will make education and training available to keep driving forward.
If you are interested in working at Allego we look forward to receiving your resume and motivation letter via the direct link. Please note we are looking for candidates who are eligible to work in the Netherlands and who do not need to relocate.
We look forward to meeting you.
Please do not contact us if you are an agency. We understand that you, above anyone else, have the best candidates, but we count on it that those candidates will know where to find us themselves.