At Allego we work in an innovative and fast-growing industry. Almost every day the press writes about the Electrical Vehicle (EV) Market. Allego is a leading independent European Electrical Vehicle (EV) charging solutions provider with a high level of expertise and capabilities in all EV related infrastructure (charging at home, at work, at public places, along highways, as well as public transport). All these services are enabled by a modern EV Cloud IT plat-form.
We are looking for a Recruitment Intern who wants to learn the in and outs of recruitment!
You will be directly involved in all recruitment activities for our biggest office in Europe and by doing this directly influence our recruitment process. If you like thinking outside of the box and you are good in getting things done and organizing? Do not hesitate and apply now!
What will you learn and do?
• Market research for new countries that we will be entering
• Competitor Analysis
• Review resumes and match them with the requirements for the role
• Pro-actively search for the perfect candidates via multiple channels
• Effectively manage the communication between candidates and hiring managers
• Manage job postings
• Help organize and attend recruitment events to spread the Allego story Internship recruitment
We truly get excited if you
• 3rd year student at a University or University of Applied Sciences
• Bachelor in Business Administration, International Business, Psychology or HR related study
• Hands-on mentality and a sense of ownership
• Well-structured and organized with strong attention to detail
• Open minded, naturally helpful, proactive and wants to learn, but most of all have fun
• Excellent communication both written and spoken in both English and Dutch
• Want to learn and own everything there is about recruitment and HR
In order to be eligible for an internship, you must:
• Be a student in the Netherlands for the whole duration of the internship (enrolled in a university/higher education institution);
• Have an EU passport or an EU work permit.
*There is no relocation or visa sponsorship available.