Allego is a leading European Charge Point Operators and Mobility Service Provider. We have gained this market position by recognizing this emerging market early and investing with full conviction in an open charging infrastructure as well as charging services together with our partners. Our goal is to contribute to carbon neutral transport by supporting all EV transport mobility formats allowing EV’s to charge when and where they need to.
Does this sound interesting to you? Then join us as our Purchasing intern in the procurement department here at Allego!
Your main responsibilities:
• Act as one of the contact points with suppliers and internal stakeholders
• Coordination of light quotation requests and negotiations
• Making purchasing agreements via our standard templates
• Support in contracts administration including preparation of audits and supplier scorecards
• Support in purchase order creation and follow up with suppliers
• PMO like activities like arranging visits
The ideal candidate:
An outgoing personality with strong communication skills, who works in a structured manner and has affinity with tooling, systems and processes. Available for minimum 6-12 months.
You see yourself in this description:
A front row seat at a company which is accelerating one of the most impactful changes in recent history, the shift to clean mobility. You will receive an internship allowance (depending on your situation). Besides this, you will be surrounded by a smart and ambitious group of people in an international environment.
Contact: If you are interested to join us then send us your English resume and motivation letter.
Notes: Students at Dutch universities only