Project Manager EV Charging
Helsinki, Uusimaa, FinlandRegion Nordics
This is Allego
Allego is the leading company for fast and ultra-fast charging solutions to companies and consumers throughout Europe. We deliver charging facilities ranging from regular home charging to state-of-the-art high power charging that can be used by all electric cars and every EV driver, providing a seamless charging experience. Our goal is to contribute to zero emission mobility and allow EV drivers to charge at the right place with the right speed. The EV market is emerging and changing rapidly. With our proven track record and long experience, we keep driving forward with confidence.
A bit more about your job
Allego is growing in Finland and to stay ahead we are in need of an additional Project Manager who will lead the installation of charging sites. At Allego we call this person a Delivery Manager. As a Delivery Manager you will be planning the installation, mobilizing our installation partners and doing the overall project management during the realization phase of Allego EV chargers. During the process you work closely with our site partners, installers and our realization team in the Nordics as well as with teams across Europe. Your key areas of focus are:
- Installation of new charging location: You will manage every installation project by managing our contractors. Also you are in the lead of coordinating an planning with municipalities and grid operators for permits, grid-connections and planning.
- Procuring contractors and local equipment. Chargers are procured centrally but you call off the required chargers and keep track of stock.
- Support contracting team with predesigns and advice on best site lay outs sometimes directly with site partner.
- Technical backbone: In case of technical issues during the installation or operation of our chargers you are the first line of support to our contractors.
- You also ensure the process is aligned with way of working in our support system in MS Dynamics
This is you (at least we hope)
You are result driven and someone who thrives in a fast-changing environment and you have a degree in Engineering. You have a least a few years’ experience with the realization of EV charging solutions in the home and office charging segments. Experience in public charging infrastructure is a big plus. Your skills include, but are not limited to:
- Managing multiple installation projects at the same time;
- Independently conducting location intakes, including technical design of the site;
- Thinking in solutions instead of problems;
- You are living in Finland;
- You speak Finnish and English fluently.
This is our offer
A challenging job in a fast-paced, goal oriented environment. A competitive salary depending on education and experience. At Allego you choose your own challenges, we will make education and training available to keep driving forward. If you are interested in working at Allego we look forward to receiving your English resume and motivational letter via the direct link.
For more information on this vacancy, please contact corporate recruiter Dennis van Dijk (email@example.com) on +31 (0)6 89 92 89 77.