This is Allego
Allego provides reliable charging solutions to cities, companies, and consumers. We deliver charging facilities that can be used by all electric cars and every EV driver, providing a seamless charging experience. Our goal is to contribute to zero emission mobility and see to it that EV drivers can charge at the right location with the right solution. The EV market is growing and changing rapidly. The road is exciting and with confidence we stay ahead.
A bit more about the job
We are looking for a passionate Program Manager to join our EV-Platform department. As Program Manager you are responsible for developing our Cloud solutions and demonstrate consistently strong skills in the following domains:
- Act as a spokesperson of the company’s products vision and articulate roll out plans clearly;
- Build and maintain effective relationships with external partners and internal colleagues;
- Fully own the solutions you are responsible of, from inception to production;
- Develop your product backlog and plan development work following our Scrum framework;
- Ensure that projects goals, milestones and deliverables are achieved as scheduled;
- Partner with software engineers efficiently and act as a driving force of the team efficiency;
- Identify and eliminate risks and impediments, communicate regularly clear project status to stakeholders and leadership;
- Thrive to deliver scalable, easy and simple solutions to end-users;
- Work autonomously, develop and share your knowledge about state-of-the-art solutions on the market;
- Understand, apply and help improving internal processes including related Sox compliance ones.
This is you ( we hope )
- You have a Bachelor or a Master Degree in Computer Science or a related field;
- You have several years of experience as a Program Manager;
- You have a strong knowledge of Scrum at scale and planification technics;
- You can work both independently and in a team environment;
- You are a team player and have exceptional communication skills;
- You are fluent in English (Dutch, German and/or French are a plus);
- You are allowed to work in a European country.
In case you also bring of the following, that is seen as a real plus but certainly not a must:
- Experience with implementation of B2C payment solutions;
- Experience with Azure Cloud;
- Experience as a Product Owner or Scrum Master;
- Experience with IoT, Edge Computing.
This is our offer
A challenging job in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment. A competitive salary depending on education and experience. A good package of secondary conditions, including end of year premium, pension, and a personal budget. At Allego you choose your own challenges, we will make education and training available if necessary to keep driving forward.
If you are interested in working at Allego we look forward to receiving your resume and motivation letter via the direct link.
Please do not contact us if you are an agency. We understand that you, above anyone else, have the best candidates, but we count on it that those candidates will know where to find us themselves.