Allego is one of the leading European Charge Point Operators. We provide charging infrastructure and - services so that e-cars and e-buses can be charged. We have an unique proposition and are successful in penetrating the European market. We want to optimize our potential, therefore looking for a passionate and professional Product Manager to help us in our quest…
Our team is looking for a Product Manager with proven experience in an innovative, fast growing and technical environment. Who is particularly familiar with the e-mobility business landscape in Europe and has a thorough knowledge of product development, marketing and project management.
Objectives of the role
The Product Manager is responsible for the development of one or more strategic themes within Allego. He / she builds and maintains an external network with relevant parties to develop the themes, and is internally responsible for developing, implementing , launching, and managing successful products for this theme.
- Responsible for product life cycle management of the Allego portfolio, hardware and service products, incl. product adjustments, marketing and phase out paths.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of new products and services in the market, among other things, go to market strategy, including pricing and business case, promotion and channels as well implementing the new products and services within the organization
- Determining product requirements (functional and financial), so IT development or R&D can develop the product or service. Or the procurement department can start a procurement track. Accountable for the implementation of the product.
- Together with the IT service development and Research & Development team responsible for the development of new products and services.
The ideal candidate
- Allego is looking for a medior/senior Product Manager who preferably has experience in E-mobility or Telecom and has affinity with IT. Or with experience in products with both hardware and connectivity/ back-office software components
- Is someone who can combine analytical skills, a strategic mindset with operational necessities and who brings a combination of Product Development and Product management experience at the same time.
- Has a proven track record in bringing and aligning several departments together in order to be the required leader in our fast moving environment.
- Is able to develop customer centric propositions
- Excellent communications and listening skills. English and Dutch is a must, German as well as any other European language would be a plus
- Proven skills for being creative, inventive and pragmatic.
- Must oversee the complexity by a distinct helicopter view and translate into tactical actions.
- Results oriented
Education and Experience
- Bachelor or Master Degree, Business or Economics oriented.
- Knowledge and experience in cross-level ICT and electrical engineering is a plus
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a relevant function
What do we offer?
At Allego you choose your own challenges. We offer an inspiring environment for people with strong entrepreneurial skills who feel comfortable with taking ownership in their day to day work.
We work hard, love teamwork and are passionate about what we do. You will be working in a team of talented men and woman who are further developing the fast changing and innovative market of electric transportation.
*Although we appreciate the interest, we will not respond to recruitment agencies.