At Allego we work in an innovative and fast-growing industry. Almost every day the press writes about the Electrical Vehicle (EV) Market. Allego is a leading independent European Electrical Vehicle (EV) charging solutions provider with a high level of expertise and capabilities in all EV related infrastructure (charging at home, at work, at public places, along highways, as well as public transport). All these services are enabled by a modern EV Cloud IT plat-form.
We are looking for a Learning & Development Intern who wants to learn the ins and outs of building a solid framework for Learning and Development in a fast growing organization!
You will be directly involved in all learning and development activities for our biggest office in Europe. If you like thinking outside of the box and you are good in getting things done and organizing? Do not hesitate and apply now!
What will you learn and do?
• Support in creating the Learning and Development framework.
• Support in creating the “Allego Academy” with internal and external courses.
• Provide project support and administrative back-up to the Learning and Organization Development project group.
• Prepare and update Learning & Organization Development materials.
• Assist in research related projects/curetting learning content.
• Have an opportunity to learn about assessing development needs, curate learning resources, drive engagement, analyse training metrics, dashboard reporting, and more
• Work with the HR team and multiple stakeholders across the network to produce deliverables that will have a positive impact on the development and experience of our employees
• Performs other related tasks and special projects as required.
We truly get excited if you
• 3rd or 4th year student at a University of Applied Sciences with a HR or business administration related study
• Hands-on mentality and a sense of ownership
• Well-structured and organized, with strong attention to detail
• Open minded, naturally helpful, proactive and wants to learn, but most of all have fun
• Excellent communication, both written and spoken in both English and Dutch
• Wants to learn and own everything there is about learning and development and HR
In order to be eligible for an internship, you must:
• Be a student in the Netherlands for the whole duration of the internship (enrolled in a university/higher education institution);
• Have a EU passport or a EU work permit.
• Be a student looking for a work internship.
• Be available minimum of 6 months