IT Business Analyst
Allego is one of the leading Charge Point Operators in Europe. We provide charging infrastructure and services so that e-cars and e-buses can be charged. It is our mission It is our mission that everybody should be able to charge their electric car, wherever and whenever they want. Simply and affordably.
Within Allego the IT team is responsible for realizing the road-map for their full service portfolio. The portfolio consists of creating an SaaS environment of user modules for a Charge Point Operator (CPO). We are looking for an IT Business Analyst that will help us realize our goals.
You are responsible for gathering and managing of unambiguously specified and approved requirements. You will fullfil the bridge function between business and software development and bring these two worlds together. Your responsibilities will include:
- Assist and challenge the product owners in specifying the product vision and road-map
- Control bigger business use cases that involve multiple product owners and development teams.
- Gather and manage the requirements and write them down into Product Backlog Items as Epic, Features and User Stories.
- Prepare projects for budget and approval
- Design the global software solution
- Work closely together with
- Development teams in realizing the software solutions
- Architects to recognize patterns for SaaS
- IT operations for feedback of system usage and improvements
- Product Owners for vision, priorities and expectations
- Business experts and other stakeholders
What you bring to the table:
- A bachelor degree, preferably in the Information Technology
- A minimum of 5 years experience in IT business analysis and requirement engineering
- An agile mindset and experienced in Scrum way of working
- Experience in designing for a full cloud environment
- Flexibility to work at all levels: complex & strategic, tactical and operational
- Experienced in an advisory role and executing implementations
- Experienced in writing of business use cases, story maps, storyboards, product backlog items and refine them together with the development teams, product owners and business stakeholders
- Experienced in writing of project/budget proposals for decision making entities like the Allego board and/or Allego customers.
- Experienced in working in a multi IT environment with apps, portals, back office systems, hardware communications, interfacing with third parties, etc.
- Experienced in working with open protocols and standards in applying and designing.
- Excellent knowledge of BPMN, UML and Azure
- Strong communication skills, written and verbally, in Dutch and English
A challenging job in a fast-paced, goal oriented environment. A competitive salary depending on education and experience. Also a great set of fringe benefits like budget for personal development, a good pension, group health scheme and a budget to use at your own discretion; for example extra vacation days or parental leave. At Allego you choose your own challenges, we will make education and training available if necessary.
*Although we appreciate the interest, we do not respond to recruitment agencies.