IoT Full-Stack Engineer
RemoteArnhem, Gelderland, NetherlandsEV Platform
This is Allego
Allego provides reliable charging solutions to cities, companies, and consumers. We deliver charging facilities that can be used by all electric cars and every EV driver, providing a seamless charging experience. Our goal is to contribute to zero emission mobility and see to it that EV drivers can charge at the right location with the right solution. The EV market is growing and changing rapidly. The road will be exciting and with confidence we stay ahead. Allego is a Dutch company, working with employees from all over Europe.
A bit more about the job
We are looking for a skilled Full-stack Software Engineer to join our IoT Team. You will be designing and implementing our new Backoffice solutions to manage and monitor charging sites with IoT devices.
As a team member you are responsible for developing and maintaining our online services and ensure the highest level of quality by applying our internal processes, tools, and best practices.
This is you
- You have a Bachelor or a Master Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- You have several years of experience as a C# engineer.
- You have experience with micro-services and cloud development.
- You have experience with front-end development.
- You are familiar with test driven development, code reviews and peer programming
- You are a team player and have strong communication skills.
- You are eligible to work in the EU.
- You are fluent in English (Dutch, German and/or French are a plus).
In case you also bring some of the following, that is seen as a real plus:
- You have a genuine interest in the final end-user experience.
- Experience with Azure
- Experience with Scrum
- Experience in the following fields: cyber-security, network configuration, embedded development, Rust.
This is how we work
EVP is a department of 32 people, composed of 6 teams, and using the Scrum Framework.
You will become part of our IoT Team composed of 5 persons. Remote work as well as office work in Paris (France) or Arnhem (Netherlands) is possible. We develop our backend as a microservice architecture in Azure Cloud, mainly with C# function apps. Our embedded applications are in Rust, running on a Linux OS built with the Yocto tool. We ensure code quality with code review, peer programming, unit and integration testing.
This is our offer
A challenging job in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment. A competitive salary based on education and experience. A good package of secondary conditions tailored to your country of residence. At Allego you choose your own challenges, we will make education and training available if necessary to keep driving forward.
If you are interested in working at Allego we look forward to receiving your resume and motivation letter via the direct link.