Internship: Product Manager EV Charging
Arnhem, Gelderland, NetherlandsCharging Solutions & Services
This is Allego
Allego provides reliable charging solutions to cities, companies and consumers. We deliver charging facilities that can be used by all electric cars and every EV driver, providing a seamless charging experience. Our goal is to contribute to zero emission mobility and see to it that EV drivers can charge at the right location with the right solution. The EV market is growing and changing rapidly. The road will be exciting and with confidence we stay ahead.
A Bit More About The Job
As Product Manager Intern for the Charging Solutions department, you’ll work at the forefront of the Electrification for EV within the leading Pan-European Charge point operator for fast and ultra-fast charging. In this role you support the product management team for charging hardware, managing and coordinating projects. You will support the product management projects, processes and operations. You will work closely with the Product Managers, Technical Engineers, Developers and Operations within Allego. You will also be assisting in key tasks that involve external partners.
The international character of Allego gives an extra dimension to this position and it offers several opportunities to learn within our organization. The organization is growing and changing rapidly and continues to improve their processes, in which your contribution is much appreciated.
This is you (we hope)
- You are passionate about EV and technology;
- You are master degree student in Engineering, Innovation management, Business administration or similar;
- You are familiar with Roadmap, Benchmark and Pareto analysis;
- You are customer centric;
- Proficiency in xls, PowerBI is a plus;
- You are pro-active and have a hands-on approach;
- You have strong communication skills and are fluent in English;
- You live in the Netherlands;
- You are eligible to work in the Netherlands.
This is our offer
At Allego you choose your own challenges, we will make sure that together we keep driving forward. This is what you can expect:
- A 9-12 months learning opportunity in a fast-paced, innovative, goal-oriented environment;
- A monthly internship allowance of €500,-;
- A hybrid learning scheme with 50% office-based and 50% home-based;
- 20 paid leave days a year.
If you are interested in learning with Allego we look forward to receiving your resume and motivation letter via the direct link.
We look forward to meeting you.