International HR Admin & Payroll Officer
Allego is one of the leading European Charge Point Solutions providers and we offer charging infrastructure and services for e-mobility. Our customers can count on reliable, cost-effective and smart charging solutions for home, work and on the road.
In order for us to be able to keep our promises and further grow, we are looking for a new International Payroll and HR Admin Officer.
The International Payroll and HR Administration Officer will be responsible for the mutations in Payroll and the HR administration on an international scale. In this role you will be one of the key points of contact for employees and suppliers in regards to HR matters and payroll.
- keeping the HCM system up-to-date by maintaining and regularly the complete data base of all (external) employees.
- Maintain the digital and when applicable paper HR files such as employee files, recruitment files etc.
- Providing administrative support in recruitment, onboarding, introduction and off-boarding.
- Draft international labour contracts and appendices
- Taking care of absenteeism administrative registration
- Entering payroll information, calculating wages, time, promotions etc..
- Manage UWV (NL) and insurance / pension portals and invoices and maintain records.
- Create various on demand reports
- Timely preparation of all mutations regarding the Dutch and international payrolls.
- Resolve issues and answer payroll-related questions as s.p.o.c. to the payroll provider(s).
- Preparation of standard reporting regarding the payroll administration
- Actively support set up of new international payrolls
- Liaise with auditors, manage international payroll provider and collaborate with HR and accounting
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws and payroll tax obligations
- Deal with complaints and questions regarding payroll from employees and upper management
- Investigate and resolve any discrepancies in payroll
The ideal candidate:
A HR professional, comfortable in dealing with complex international payrolling and HR matters. You are a self-starter, proactive and takes ownership of your work. You are someone that is very precise and are very detailed oriented. You are able to work under pressure and with strict deadlines.
What you bring to the table:
- MBO administrative level or equivalent degree in Human Resources;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in international HR Administration and payroll support;
- Excellent knowledge of computer programmes Outlook, Word, Excel) and Oracle Fusion;
- Fluent Dutch and English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent understanding of multi-location payroll
- Experience in data collection, entry and reporting with great attention to detail and confidentiality
- Excellent knowledge of current HR laws and regulations
A front row seat at a company which is accelerating one of the most impactful changes in recent history, the shift to clean mobility. Besides this, you will be surrounded by a smart and ambitious young group of people in an international environment. Salary is competitive and our fringe benefits are great. At Allego you choose your own challenges, we will make education and training available if necessary.
If you are interested, please send us your English resume and cover letter!
*Although we appreciate the interest, we will not respond to recruitment agencies.