Arnhem, Gelderland, NetherlandsFinance
This is Allego
Allego is the leading company for fast and ultra-fast charging solutions throughout Europe. We deliver state-of-the-art high power charging facilities that can be used by all electric cars and every EV driver, providing a seamless charging experience. Our goal is to contribute to zero emission mobility and allow EV drivers to charge at the right place with the right speed. The EV market is emerging and changing rapidly. With our proven track record and long experience, we keep driving forward with confidence.
A bit more about the job
We are looking for an IFRS Specialist to join our Finance team. In this position you are responsible for the development and implementation of accounting and/or reporting processes, policies, procedures, and systems to meet the financial and regulatory reporting requirements. You map financial processes and modify control procedures as required.
Your main responsibilities:
- Support in the accurate, timely and consistent preparation of financial statements in accordance with IFRS.
- Participate in the closing and consolidation operations.
- Support in the preparation of quarterly and annual consolidated financial statements with specific notes according to IFRS.
- Support the accounting team to ensure accuracy, completeness, and compliance with IFRS reporting requirements.
- Work on the measures of the Internal Control Framework.
- Facilitate answers on requests of financial data, explanations and documentation that can be used by different internal stakeholders.
- Assist with internal and external audit processes and liaise with the audit team.
This is you
You are finance professional and comfortable in dealing with complex and technical financial accounting matters. You are highly self-motivated and keen to develop and grow within the role. Your flexibility, optimism and “can-do” attitude fits our fast-paced environment.
As our ideal candidate:
- You have in-depth knowledge of and proven experience with reporting in general and specifically IFRS. SEC knowledge and experience is a real plus.
- You have 5-10 years of experience at an audit firm or corporate organization and preferably are a Chartered Accountant (RA).
- You are known for understanding a business and its context quickly, and therefore confident that you will find your way easily.
- You have a hands-on working style: comfortable with the detail and able to move seamlessly between tactical and innovated issues as required.
- You take ownership over your actions and have the ability to focus, deliver and make deadlines.
- You are fluent in English. If you happen to speak Dutch, German and/or French as well, that would be great.
There is a team of eager EV addicts waiting for you to join. You will get colleagues that are driven to make a difference in achieving zero emission mobility, knowing that working together is the only way of making impact. You get a challenging job in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment. A competitive salary depending on education and experience. A good package of secondary conditions, including end of year premium, personal budget, and pension. At Allego you choose your own challenges, we will make education and training available if necessary to keep driving forward.
If you are interested in working at Allego we look forward to receiving your resume and motivation letter via the direct link.
Please do not contact us if you are an agency. We understand that you, above anyone else, have the best candidates, but we count on it that those candidates will know where to find us themselves.