Arnhem, Gelderland, NetherlandsHR
This is Allego
Allego is the leading company for high-power charging solutions for electric vehicles throughout Europe. We deliver state-of-the-art high power charging solutions that can be used by all electric cars and every EV driver, providing a seamless charging experience. Our goal is to contribute to zero emission mobility and to allow EV drivers to charge at the right place with the right speed. The EV market is emerging and changing rapidly. With our proven track record and our experience, we keep driving forward with confidence.
A bit more about the job
We are looking for an HR Officer to extend our HR back-office. As HR Officer you will be responsible for the international HR administration, and you are one of the key points of contact for employees and suppliers in regard to HR matters in the different European countries. You will report directly to the Head of HR.
Your main responsibilities:
- Providing reliable (administrative) HR support all along the employee journey from onboarding to offboarding.
- Ensuring the implementation and application of HR procedures, processes, and policies.
- Administration and maintenance of our HR systems.
- Timely preparation of all mutations regarding the Dutch and international payrolls.
- Absenteeism registration.
- Maintaining our digital employee files.
- Creation of various on demand reports.
This is you
You are a precise and detail-oriented HR professional. You are motivated, proactive and you take ownership of your work. As there is still room for improvement regarding our existing working methods, your ideas and suggestions to bring more efficiency within our HR back-office are more than welcome. Your flexibility, optimism and “can-do” attitude fits our fast-paced environment. You are a true team player and like to be in contact with colleagues all around the company.
As our ideal candidate:
- You hold a bachelor’s degree in HR or you have proven to be able to work on that level.
- You have administrative experience in an international environment.
- You have experience in data collection, entry and reporting with a great attention to detail and confidentiality.
- You like keeping your knowledge of HR laws and regulations up-to-date.
- You have good organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- You have good communication skills, both orally and in writing. You are fluent in Dutch and possess a good command of English.
There is a team of eager EV addicts waiting for you to join. You will get colleagues that are driven to make a difference in achieving zero emission mobility, knowing that working together is the only way of making impact. You get a challenging job in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment. A competitive salary depending on education and experience. We work from home two days a week and go to the office three days a week. We offer a good package of secondary conditions, including end of year premium, personal budget, and pension. At Allego you choose your own challenges, we will make education and training available if necessary to keep driving forward.
If you are interested in working at Allego we look forward to receiving your resume and motivation letter via the direct link.