At Allego we work in an innovative and fast-growing industry. Almost every day the press writes about the Electrical Vehicle (EV) Market. Allego is a leading independent European Electrical Vehicle (EV) charging solutions provider with a high level of expertise and capabilities in all EV related infrastructure (charging at home, at work, at public places, along highways, as well as public transport). All these services are enabled by a modern EV Cloud IT plat-form.
Allego is looking for a Finance Intern who will help play a key role in establishing the guidelines for Master Data alignment within Central Services and assist with the daily processes within the department.
What you will be doing:
• Developing guidelines with Legal regarding the creation/updating of Business Partner master data. This will include internal controls to screen for inconsistencies
• Direct involvement with the Purchase to Pay process
• Assisting with improvements to the internal processes where required
Are you ready to be a part of an internship offering you a front row seat in one of the most impactful changes in recent history? Then apply today!
What you have in store for us:
• You’re a 3rd year student studying in the direction of Finance or Business Economics
• Excellent communications skills; written and verbal in English;
• The ability to move around in organizations and easily connect with colleagues;
• An organized personality, as in the dynamic world of Allego we could use some of that;
• A self-starting mentality, you will have a lot of autonomy, but we expect you to go for it;
• Familiarity with excel and a willingness to further develop this skill set.
In order to be eligible for an internship, you must:
• Be a student for the whole duration of the internship (enrolled in a university/higher education institution);
• Have an EU passport or an EU work permit.
• Be enrolled at an University in the Netherlands
Duration: minimum of 4-6 months
*No relocation or visa sponsorship available.