EV Product Management Internship
Arnhem, Gelderland, NetherlandsCharging Solutions & Services
This is Allego
Allego provides reliable charging solutions to cities, companies and consumers. We deliver charging facilities that can be used by all electric cars and every EV driver, providing a seamless charging experience. Our goal is to contribute to zero emission mobility and see to it that EV drivers can charge at the right location with the right solution. The EV market is growing and changing rapidly. The road will be exciting and with confidence we stay ahead.
A Bit More About The Job
As Product Manager Intern for the Charging Solutions and Site design (CSS) department, you’ll work at the forefront of the Electrification for EV within the leading Pan-European Charge point operator for fast and ultra-fast charging. In this role you support the hardware product management team. You will work closely with the Product Managers, Technical Engineers, Developers and Operations within Allego; as well as some of our key external partners. You will support the full cycle of product management activities, ranging from strategy development and new product introductions to product phase-outs. The international character of Allego gives an extra dimension to this position and it offers several opportunities to learn within our organization. The organization is growing and changing rapidly and continues to improve their processes, in which your contribution is much appreciated.
This is you
- You are passionate - or curious - about EVs, charging technology and sustainability;
- You are keen to gain experience with product management;
- Affinity with Product Design or Architecture is a plus;
- You are an HBO/University (Bachelor/Master) degree student in Engineering, Innovation management, Sustainability, (Industrial) Product Design, (Technical) Business Administration or similar;
- You love to work customer-focused, putting the customer experience first in everything you do;
- Proficiency in XLS, PowerBI, Jira and Teams is a plus;
- You are pro-active and have a hands-on approach;
- You have strong communication skills and are fluent in English;
- You live in the Netherlands;
- You are eligible to work in the Netherlands;
- Driver’s license is a plus.
What you will be doing
Examples of activities you will do or support are product design; new product pilots; product launch; phase out of old products; further development of Allego’s site design guidelines and the management of our product supplier relations. This will mostly be in our site design product domain - think of roofing, signage and extra services on site – and depending on your personal interest also in other product domains such as load balancing and charging hardware. Last but not least, you will of course also take part in our team meeting rhythms and join our fun activities!
This is our offer
At Allego you choose your own challenges, we will make sure that together we keep driving forward. This is what you can expect:
- A 6-12 months learning opportunity in a fast-paced, innovative, goal-oriented environment;
- A monthly internship allowance of €500,-;
- A hybrid learning scheme with 50% office-based and 50% home-based;
- 20 paid leave days a year
- A travel allowance.
If you are interested in learning with Allego we look forward to receiving your resume and motivation letter via the direct link. You’re welcome to add to your motivation letter what you would like to do during your internship.
We look forward to meeting you!