This is Allego
Allego is the leading company for fast and ultra-fast charging solutions to companies and consumers throughout Europe. We deliver charging facilities ranging from regular home charging to state-of-theart high power charging that can be used by all electric cars and every EV driver, providing a seamless charging experience. Our goal is to contribute to zero emission mobility and allow EV drivers to charge at the right place with the right speed. The EV market is emerging and changing rapidly. With our proven track record and long experience, we keep driving forward with confidence.
A bit more about the job
As Energy Manager you will be responsible for the optimization of energy sourcing with negotiation, the contracting and the sourcing of renewable Energy to supply our Electric Vehicle charging stations. You will be managing a large portion of the accounts and negotiating new contracts directly with suppliers and producers with direct link with Allego’s Energy Committee. You have broad experience in the power markets, know the various attributes, and will help to develop new opportunities. You will optimize the strategy in the different countries and drive the new contract development in the countries Allego is active in.
This is you
You are result driven, eager to learn and highly self-motivated. You take ownership of your work, demonstrate strong organizational skills, and have the ability to make deadlines. Your flexibility, optimism, solution-oriented mindset, and “can-do” attitude fits our fast-paced environment. You are a true team player and like to work together with colleagues all around the company.
As our ideal candidate:
• You have at least 6+ work experience in the power industry and on power markets (EV market is a plus).
• You hold a university master’s degree, preferably in Business Administration, Engineering or Data Science.
• You have proven strong negotiation and contract management skills.
• Your positive attitude helps you to see problems as opportunities and to find solutions.
• You have proven experience with data analysis in Excel (or other tooling).
• You are comfortable with co-working and coordinating with own network business line and external stakeholders.
• You have strong communication skills and are fluent in English. If you happen to speak Dutch as well, that would be great.
We are interested in candidates located either in The Netherlands or France.
This is our offer
There is a team of eager EV addicts waiting for you to join. You will get colleagues that are driven to make a difference in achieving zero emission mobility, knowing that working together is the only way of making impact. We offer hybrid working, which means a combination of being available in our office in Arnhem to work closely together with your colleagues and working from home now and then. You get a challenging job in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment. A competitive salary depending on education and experience. A good package of secondary conditions, including end of year premium, personal budget, and pension. At Allego you choose your own challenges, we will make education and training available if necessary to keep driving forward.
If you are interested in working at Allego we look forward to receiving your English resume and motivation letter via the direct link.