This is Allego
Allego is a leading European Charging solutions provider for electric vehicles. Our customers can count on reliable, cost-effective and smart charging solutions for home, work and on the road. Our goal is to contribute to carbon neutral transport by supporting all EV transport mobility formats allowing EV drivers to charge when and where they need to.
We have earned the trust of a significant number of customers and developed solutions for HomeCharging, Fleet Management, High Performance Charging, Public Transport, and on street charging.
For our fast-growing team, we are looking for an Electro Technician based in Paris to help us shape the future of mobility in the French market!
This is the job
• As an electrician you will support the technical maintenance, maintenance and realization of charging points in France, especially in the Paris area.
• You will carry out the repair, maintenance and fault diagnosis, and troubleshooting
• You will test systems and devices according to relevant regulations
• You will prepare documentation and examination protocols
• You will be in charge of technical acceptance, handover and technical briefing
• You will support the team with technical questions by telephone consultation, remote access or assistance on site
This is you
• You have completed training as an electrician, a technician or master craftsman training and have the relevant certifications;
• You have practical experience in these areas. In the best case you also have some experience in the installation and / or maintenance of charging stations and have knowledge of the relevant regulations;
• You have a sound knowledge of electrical engineering;
• You have strong communications skills, are cooperative and support your colleagues if necessary;
• You enjoy working in a dynamic and international environment;
• You work independently, are well organized and responsible;
• You have a good knowledge of MS Office and have experience working in High Voltage environments and enjoy working in new IT systems;
• Excellent French language skills (verbal and written) and basic level of English.
This is our offer
A front row seat at a company which is accelerating one of the most impactful changes in recent history, the shift to clean mobility. Besides this, you will be surrounded by a smart and ambitious group of people in an international environment.