Electrical Engineer - Nominated Person
Allego is one of the leading European Charge Point Solutions providers and we offer charging infrastructure and services for e-mobility. Our customers can count on reliable, cost-effective and smart charging solutions for home, work and on the road. Our goal is to contribute to carbon neutral transport by supporting all EV transport mobility formats allowing EV drivers to charge when and where they need to. We have an unique proposition and are successful in penetrating the European market.
For our fast-growing team, we are looking for an Electrical Engineer/Nominated person (Anlagenverantwortlicher) (m / w / d) in Berlin to help us shape the future of mobility in the German market!
As the nominated Person, you are directly responsible for the operation of our charging stations in the DACH region and support the technical maintenance, servicing and realisation of charging stations in Germany. Furthermore you will be responsible for:
- Documentation of compliance with the applicable safety regulations
- Advising the organization and management on plant safety issues
- Testing systems and equipment in accordance with relevant regulations
- Technical acceptance, handover and technical instruction
- Registrating and reporting of security incidents
- Conducting training courses
- Participating in international meetings to analyse possible security problems and to develop and implement appropriate measures.
- Creating and updating operating instructions
- Carrying out repair, testing and maintenance work as well as fault diagnosis and troubleshooting
- Being the technical support for technical questions through telephone consultation, remote access or on-site assistance
What you bring
- You have completed an apprenticeship as an electrician, technician or a master craftsman.
- You have practical experience and several years of experience in related field.-Preferably. you also have experience with the installation and/or maintenance of charging stations and have knowledge of the relevant regulations.
- Ideally, you have already worked as a plant manager.
- You have a sound knowledge of electrical engineering
- You have the ability to assess the effects of planned work on the safe operation of technical installations and are able to identify the particular hazards associated with work on or near electrical installations.
- You communicate safely, are cooperative and look beyond your own nose. You enjoy working in a dynamic and international environment and are a team player
- You work independently, and are well organized and responsible
- You have good knowledge of MS Office and like to familiarize yourself with new IT systems.
- You are fluent in English (verbally and written).
- You have a valid driver's license.
- You are ready to travel all over Germany
A front row seat at a company which is accelerating one of the most impactful changes in recent history, the shift to clean mobility. Besides this, you will be surrounded by a smart and ambitious group of people in an international environment. Salary is competitive and we offer attractive additional benefits on top (e. g. private pension plan, 30 holidays, free office fruit, company laptop and mobile phone). At Allego you choose your own challenges, we will make education and training available if necessary.