Dynamics F&O Business Process Specialist
Arnhem, Gelderland, NetherlandsFinance
This is Allego
Allego is the leading company for charging solutions to companies, cities, and EV drivers throughout Europe. We provide end to end charging services that goes from location analysis, location engineering, hardware, EV Cloud platform to project management and operations. In that way we see to it that the EV driver has a seamless charging experience. Our goal is to contribute to zero emission mobility and allow EV drivers to charge at the right place, at the right speed. The mobility market is emerging and changing rapidly. With our proven track record, our pan European coverage and extensive experience, we keep driving forward with confidence.
For our Finance team we are looking for a Dynamics F&O Business Process Specialist
The Business Process Specialist has an end-to-end responsibility to align all relevant stakeholders in the initiation and execution of continuous improvement and change projects.
Using tactical and operational knowledge to provide subject matter expertise you make suggestions for improvement as well as supporting the design and implementation of solutions.
Your responsibilities will include:
Performance and compliance
• Develop new or redesigned processes, including testing in the relevant system(s) and assisting in managing the execution thereof within the organization
• Maintain a well-documented Process Framework to drive the desired business results (process maps, IT solutions, roles & responsibilities, policies and procedures, data standards & KPIs)
• Analyze performance based on process KPIs for the purpose of systematic problem solving based on root cause analysis
• Responsible for the development and maintenance of training programs for all employees engaged in the processes to drive standard ways of working and increase professional competencies
Continuous improvement and change
• Develop a network of internal relationships to share knowledge and best practices within the organisation
• Generate process change proposals / requests and recommend appropriate actions and priorities
• Own and evaluates enhancement lists to facilitate continued process improvement
Liaison and advisor to other processes & parts
• Liaise, coordinate and secure support as appropriate from other processes inside and outside the domain of the Product Owner necessary to achieve objectives
• Act as subject matter expert for initiatives arising from other process teams or projects (inside-out perspective)
• Assesses the impact of projects on the assigned business process (outside-in perspective)
This is you:
You have experience
in a similar role and although you will be working in our Finance department
you speak the IT language. Of course you have in depth knowledge of Dynamics
F&O. You are an end-to-end thinker, are inquisitive and you have an understanding
of up- and downstream effects of root causes and solution initiatives.
Furthermore you are considered a problem solver, you find the root cause of
problems and initiate/mobilize for a sustainable solution. Last but not least:
you are able to influence senior decision-makers on topics related to the
process, as well as inspire operational process users in design and
We offer an exciting challenge in a thriving industry. There is a team of eager EV addicts waiting for you to join. You will get colleagues that are driven to make a difference in achieving zero emission mobility, knowing that working together is the only way of making impact. You get a challenging job in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment. A competitive salary depending on education and experience.
If you are interested in working at Allego we look forward to receiving your resume and motivation letter via the direct link.