Delivery Manager UK
RemoteGlasgow, Scotland, United KingdomRegion UK & Ireland
This is Allego
Allego is leading the way for EV charging solutions throughout Europe. We deliver reliable charging with a focus on high power charging that can be used by all electric cars and every EV driver, providing a seamless charging experience.
Our goal is to contribute to zero emission mobility and allow EV drivers to charge at the right place with the right speed. The EV market is emerging and changing rapidly. With our proven track record and extensive experience, we keep driving forward with confidence.
For our UK team we are looking for a Site Delivery Manager in the Northern region (covering Scotland and the North of England) responsible for turning prospective sites into realised projects aligned to Allego’s high standards of quality, accessibility and reliability.
This is the job
The Site Delivery Manager will work closely with the UK Delivery Team as well as central functions, such as the Operations and Charging Solutions teams, on the technical assessment, development and realisation of EV charging infrastructure projects.
This is a proactive role where you will be responsible for assessing, planning and coordinating projects from inception through to realisation in coordination with land owners and the broader UK team. Main duties shall include the following:
- Site surveys assessing the viability of EV charging and associated infrastructure
- Coordinating with land owners and Sales team to establish site layouts and configurations
- Coordinating with CAD technicians to develop site designs
- Working with DNOs/IDNOs to secure optimised grid connections
- Co-ordination of third party contractors such as land surveyors and installers
- On-site project management of charging infrastructure installations
- Solving technical problems for site specific issues
- PMO reporting and tracking progress of multiple projects against schedules and targets
This is you (we hope)
You have experience of managing infrastructure and energy projects. You are a team player with experience in leading construction workers and contractors on site to reach predetermined milestones. You have the ability to guide your own agenda and show pro-activity with demonstrable organisational skills and a track record of providing a high level of service to your clients. You feel ownership and responsibility for your actions and decisions. Ideally, you come from a technical background and will have executed EV projects involving the installation of infrastructure linked to the grid.
- Experience of carrying out site assessments and surveys for infrastructure projects
- 3+ years’ experience in the implementation and project management of infrastructure projects
- Demonstrable experience of managing third party contractors (ICPs, Ground/Civil works, Electrical Contractors)
- Proven experience of working with grid-operators (DNOs/IDNOs) and have a solid understanding of the processes and challenges (technical and legal) involved in delivering LV and HV infrastructure projects
- Experience in E-mobility and ultra-rapid charging projects/technology
- Ability to solve problems efficiently escalating as appropriate
- You live in the North of the UK and are able to travel to Scotland and Northern England as required to conduct site surveys and manage onsite installations. Flexibility to travel to European Countries and Headquarters will be expected
- Degree educated in a relevant field
- Experience of using CAD design software to design electrical infrastructure projects
- Project Management qualification such as PRINCE2
This is our offer
A challenging job in a fast-paced, dynamic and goal-oriented environment. You will be working in the UK team full of EV enthusiasts while also being part of a European company with a focus on the future. We offer a competitive salary accompanied with package including a company car.
At Allego you choose your own challenges, we will make education and training available to you.
If you are interested in working at Allego we look forward to receiving your CV and covering letter via the direct link.
Although we appreciate the interest, we will not respond to recruitment agencies.