Allego is one of the leading Charge Point Operators in Europe. We provide charging infrastructure and services so that e-cars and e-buses can be charged. It is our mission that everybody should be able to charge their electric car, wherever and whenever they want. Simply and affordably.
To fulfill our mission, it is important to understand our E V-drivers and to create a personal customer experience.
Therefore, we have an interesting graduation assignment related to car profiles, algorithms and machine learning.
We expect you to go through the different phases of the data science cycle. From business understanding to modelling and validation of the outcome.
We store all kind of data on our data lake and you will get the freedom to determine which data is interesting for you. Moreover, you will be part of the enthusiastic Analytics team. Are you interested in working on real data science problems? Then why wait?
We are looking for you if you…
• … are in your last year of your Master’s in Econometrics, Mathematics, Data Science, Computer Science or any
other related study.
• … have an affinity with Data Science, Machine learning and BI.
• … have a continuous drive to keep learning and keep innovating.
• … are creative, analytical and are upfront with your knowledge about the newest techniques.
• … a good balance between schooling and your (intern)assignment.
• … a professional and challenging work environment.
• … guidance by one of our senior Data Scientist
• … a stage for own initiative and good ideas.
• … an opportunity to develop yourself.
• … an internship compensation
In order to be eligible for an internship, you must:
• Be a student for the whole duration of the internship (enrolled in a university/higher education institution) in the Netherlands;
*There is no relocation available
**Although we appreciate the interest, we will not respond to recruitment agencies.