At Allego we work in an innovative and fast-growing industry. Almost every day the press writes about the Electrical Vehicle (EV) Market. Allego is a leading independent European Electrical Vehicle (EV) charging solutions provider with a high level of expertise and capabilities in all EV related infrastructure (charging at home, at work, at public places, along highways, as well as public transport). All these services are enabled by a modern EV Cloud IT plat-form.
Allego is looking for a Communications Intern who will help play a key role to improve the employee experience for our people. You will be working with a great team of both HR and communication professionals and will have your own responsibilities & projects that you will be working on.
What you will be doing:
- Increase the adoption of and overall enthusiasm for our internal communications portal- ‘MyAllego’,
- Create regular content for ‘MyAllego’. During your internship we challenge you to bring the engagement to a next level.
- Help organize Monday Morning Moments. These companywide meetups are every other week and you will be responsible for them. You will create the agenda, come up with topics and colleagues who can present and make sure people can sit or dial in from all over Europe.
- Closely collaborate with the communication manager and recruitment to professionalize Allego’s employer branding activities
Are you ready to be a part of an internship offering you a front row seat in one of the most impactful changes in recent history? Then apply today!
What you have in store for us:
- You’re a 3rd year student studying Communication;
- Excellent communications skills; written and verbal in English;
- A passion for writing engaging (internal & external) content;
- The ability to move around in organizations and easily connect with colleagues;
- An organized personality, as in the dynamic world of Allego we could use some of that;
- A self-starting mentality, you will have a lot of autonomy, but we expect you to go for it;
- Preferably active on social media and a liking for Instagram in particular;
- Creativity! If you know your way around the different design programs you have a head start.
In order to be eligible for an internship, you must:
- Be a student for the whole duration of the internship (enrolled in a university/higher education institution in the Netherlands;
- Have an EU passport or an EU work permit.
Start date: As soon as possible, but no later than February 1st, 2019
Duration: minimum of 6 months