Electrical Designer High-power Charging Stations
Paris, Île-de-France, FranceRegion France
Allego is a European leader in fast and ultra-fast recharging solutions for businesses and consumers in Europe. Our goal is to contribute to zero-emission mobility and enable electrical vehicles drivers to recharge in the right place at the right speed. The EV’s market is emerging and evolving fast. Allego has built 34,000 charging points for electric vehicles in many European countries, and is recognized as one of the most dynamic pioneers in the development of charging infrastructures for electric vehicles. In France, Allego builds and operates a fast-growing network of over 180 high-power public charging stations.
More details about the position
Inside our affiliate Allego France you are in charge of carrying out studies for the entire development and renovation program for our high-power stations in France. To achieve your objectives you leverage design offices. You report to the head of the Technical Support Department.
You'll work on both the pre-project part of the pre-sales design phase and the execution part.
- Take part in the handover process with the Sales team in order to capture the specifics of each new location project
- Drawing up schematic diagrams and feasibility studies
- General design of stations in their environment (2D/3D design, general layout, integration of various station components)
- General electrical sizing: one-line diagram, calculation note, selectivity
- Contribution to the development of technical solutions
- APS/ APD detail studies:
- Station layout, underground routing plan, positioning and sizing of foundations
- Cable books, connection diagrams
- Instructions for installers
Skill and experience
- With a Bac +2 to Bac +5 degree in electrical engineering, you have solid experience in electrical design and detail engineering (HV-LV), small VRD-GC (network type) within a design office or an energy operator.
- Perfect command of Autocad (2D-3D) and Caneco tools.
- You can work autonomously.
- Curiosity about innovation in the automotive industry and new products and uses.
- A very good command of written and spoken English is expected, in order to be able to communicate with our central technical departments in the Netherlands.
A challenging job in a fast-moving environment, focused on achieving objectives. An attractive salary, linked to your level of training and experience. At Allego, you choose your own challenges, and we take care of providing you with the necessary training. If you are motivated to work for Allego, we look forward to receiving your CV and cover letter written in English.
The position is open throughout France, with a preference for Ile de France.