At Allego we work in an innovative and fast-growing industry. Almost every day the press writes about the Electrical Vehicle (EV) Market. Allego is a leading independent European Electrical Vehicle (EV) charging solutions provider with a high level of expertise and capabilities in all EV related infrastructure (charging at home, at work, at public places, along highways, as well as public transport). All these services are enabled by a modern EV Cloud IT plat-form.
Allego is looking for a Segment Development Intern who will help play a key role in shaping the role of Allego in several Business Segments.
What you will be doing:
• Support the Segment Manager to Develop a segment plan and identify new segment opportunities in different Markets.
• Connect to internal stakeholders and create support for Segment Go-to-Market plan (PM, R&D, TSS).
• New Market Research.
• Find new key customer contacts, influencers and (potential) partners.
• Analyse segment needs to define winning solutions based on customer needs, pains and gains, by testing, learning, and pivoting with the most experimenting product prototypes (Minimal Viable Product).
• Follow the Sales Reporting (Pipeline and Forecast).
• Own several customer surveys at different charging point locations of Allego.
Are you ready to be a part of an internship offering you a front row seat in one of the most impactful changes in recent history? Then apply today!
What you have in store for us:
• You’re a 3rd year student studying Engineering, Economics or performing a master which includes a technical background
• Excellent communications skills; written and verbal in English; additional languages are a plus
• The ability to move around in organizations and easily connect with colleagues;
• An organized personality, as in the dynamic world of Allego we could use some of that;
• A self-starting mentality, you will have a lot of autonomy, but we expect you to go for it;
• Excellent experience with Microsoft Office
• Natural Presenter
In order to be eligible for an internship, you must:
• Be a student for the whole duration of the internship (enrolled in a university/higher education institution) in the Netherlands;
• Have an EU passport or an EU work permit.
• Be available minimum of 6 months
*No relocation or sponsorship available.