Business Developer EV Charging
Berlin, Berlin, GermanyRegion DACH
This is Allego
Allego is the leading company for reliable and easily accessible charging. We deliver charging facilities that can be used by all electric vehicles and every EV driver, providing a seamless charging experience. Our goal is to contribute to zero emission mobility and allow EV drivers to charge at the right place with the right speed. Allego has built 34,000 EV charging points across multiple European countries and is recognized as one of the most successful European pioneers in EV charging infrastructure. The EV market is emerging and changing rapidly. Our road is exciting, and we keep driving forward with confidence.
A bit more about the job
Allego is now ready to continue expanding its European High-Power Charging (HPC) network in Germany.
As a Business Developer within the DACH region you will be responsible for Germany primarily. In this role you will tailor the segment strategies to the country specific situation and identify and contract potential charging sites, based on your knowledge of the Allego value proposition.
You will engage with land and property owners from the retail sector, B2B clients, highway operators and governments. You will be directly responsible for the successful negotiations with property owners, landlords, and real estate developers. Internally, you will work with our Network Planning team to assess profitability of locations, and you will hand over secured locations to your Delivery Manager colleagues that will take care of construction and installation. You join an enthusiastic team in Germany based in Berlin, and will be an important representative of Allego in Germany.
In short, in this role you:
- Identify, assess, and offer long term land lease or purchase contracts to develop publicly accessible Ultra-fast Charging;
- Create solid and commercially sustainable business cases for each project;
- Lead negotiation with property/land owners, real estate developers, large B2B tenants;
- Prepare / participate in expos in Germany;
- Report on market requirements and competitor’s positioning, project opportunities and progress;
- Build and maintain a pipeline with quality leads.
This is you (at least we hope)
To be successful in this exciting new role you have a proven track record in sales, winning and closing opportunities. EV experience is desirable, however we would also value that you have the drive and tenacity to win long-term partnerships and experience from property development. In addition, we would be looking for the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Self-motivated, driven, hungry for success in a target-orientated environment;
- Excellent networking, negotiating and presentation skills;
- Well-networked in property development, real estate in near highway- or related sectors;
- You can look ahead and provide analytical insights, combined with a strong ‘can-do’ attitude;
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and at least 3 years of experience in business development;
- Fluent language skills (written and verbal) in German and English.
A challenging job in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment. A competitive salary depending on education and experience. At Allego you choose your own challenges, we will make education and training available to keep driving forward. If you are interested in working at Allego we look forward to receiving your resume and motivational letter.