Backend Software Engineer
RemoteArnhem, Gelderland, NetherlandsEV Platform
This is Allego
Allego provides reliable charging solutions to cities, companies, and consumers. We deliver charging facilities that can be used by all electric cars and every EV driver, providing a seamless charging experience. Our goal is to contribute to zero emission mobility and see to it that EV drivers can charge at the right location with the right solution. The EV market is growing and changing rapidly. The road will be exciting and with confidence we stay ahead.
A bit more about the job
We are looking for a skilled Back End Software Engineer to join our Commerce and Payment Team. As a team member you are responsible of developing and maintaining our online services and ensure the highest level of quality by applying our internal processes, tools, and best practices. You are efficient with the following:
- Micro-services architecture and related patterns
- Relational/non-relational data model design
- Azure functions
- Azure service bus
- Azure API management
This is you
- You have a Bachelor or a Master Degree in Computer Science or related field
- You have several years of experience as a Backend Engineer
- You have a good hands-on experience with Java and Spring
- You have a strong knowledge of the Azure cloud ecosystem
- You have a good understanding of CI/CD in Azure.
- You can work both independently and in a team environment
- You are a team player and have strong communication skills
- You thrive for quality and have a genuine interest about the final end-user experience
- You enjoy writing comprehensive technical specifications
- You are fluent in English (additional European languages are a plus)
In case you also bring the following, that is seen as a real plus:
- You have some experience with .Net and C#
- Experience as full stack engineer
- Experience with PostgreSQL and/or Cosmos DB
This is our offer
A challenging job in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment. A competitive salary depending on education and experience. A good package of secondary conditions, including end of year premium, pension, and a personal budget. At Allego you choose your own challenges, we will make education and training available if necessary to keep driving forward.
If you are interested in working at Allego we look forward to receiving your resume and motivation letter via the direct link.
Please do not contact us if you are an agency. We understand that you, above anyone else, have the best candidates, but we count on it that those candidates will know where to find us themselves.